Responsible person: Ján Gavlák
Company Identification Number:
Tax Identification Number: 1049775496
Phone number: +421 902 905 597
Address of the apartment house: 1909 Ľaliky, Oščadnica, 02301, SLOVAKIA
Accommodation Gavlák Apartments – single object
Opening hours: NON STOP
Business is open all year round.
- Coming guests are accepted from 3pm to 9pm – picking up the keys, registering passports, paperwork, paying for the accommodation.
- Guest are required to check out before 10am – in the last day of accommodation, leaving the apartment house, returning the keys.
- We kindly ask you not to bring skis, snowboards etc. into the rooms and not to walk in ski boots in the apartment house. Please clean your shoes properly before you enter the apartment house. Skis and snowboards are supposed to be put into the lockable box associated with each apartment.
- It is required to use own slippers (substitute shoes).
- No smoking policy is applied in the whole apartment house.
- The apartment house has its own wastewater biological treatment plant and so we ask you not to flush toiletries into the toilet as it disables the plant.
- Night time noise is forbidden in the whole apartment house from 10pm to 7am.
- It is required to close the windows if you are out of the room for longer time.
- We charge €20 fee for every lost key
- The guests are kindly asked not to bring visitors (unaccommodated guests) into their rooms.
- We do not provide accommodation together with pets.
- The state of the apartment has to be checked on the day of arrival and any damages have to be reported.
- Bed linen and towels are not changed daily, they are meant for the whole stay. For any additional change during the stay, €6 fee for bed linen and €1.5 fee for a towel are charged
- Accommodation provider reserves the right to terminate the accommodation of a guest and without any claim to refund the accommodation if the guest violets proprieties in the apartment house after (s)he is warned or violets the accommodation rules in other ways.
In Oščadnica on 19 November 2010 by Ján Gavlák